- The CHILD with superior abilities contribute towards growth and prosperity of the society through s uperior achievement in science , technology and humanities.
- It is the mission of the trust to ensure that no such talent goes waste and also to provide enabling infrastructure facilities in form of financial assistance, monitoring, guidance and encouragement.
- To improve quality of life through health, education and socio-economic initiatives while promoting active people participation.
- Providing services without discrimination and making it accessible and affordable to all.
- To raise awareness about various social programs, schemes carried out by various voluntary organizations within India and to increase the ease with which donations can reach them.
- To increase transparency in charity activities by identifying and auditing charitable organizations.
- To function as an effective reach out mechanism for voluntary organizations who lack the resources and technology to showcase their work in the social sector.
- To bring greater efficiency in the entire chain of operations and progressively reduce the cost of fund raising.
- To sensitize people about the necessity and significance of giving back to the society.
- Sankalp Foundation firmly believes that by commitment, people engagement and the usage of technology, it is possible to bring a holistic and positive outlook towards charity and voluntary work for the benefit of the disadvantaged.